As an SEO blog, we are accepting guest blog posts on Webmaster, SEO and Blogging. To publish a new post you have to follow some rules-
Accepted Language- English
- This blog is about blogging and SEO. So your article should be related to these topics.
- You have to reply to comments on your blog post. Not all the comments, but you need to reply at least 2/3 comments.
- The article should be well written, 100% plagiarism-free, and unique. For images, you can use Pixabay or, Pexels or, other copyright-free images. Other materials used in your article should be copyright free.
- You should not show hatred to other people or, community.
- Article length should be 1000+ words
- You can use at most 3 links and 2 videos inside an article. (Optional)
- We have to avoid Hacking, Cracking, Betting, Casino and all other illegal things
- You can use Grammarly software/Chrome plugin to avoid grammatical errors(Optional)
- You only can use links if it is relevant and helpful for readers.
- Avoid Spoon Content. We will not accept it. Write the article by yourself and optimize for a keyword
Start Writing from Here-
Please log in to submit content!
Ron Dawson, an SEO expert said,
“The first thing you need to decide when you build your blog is what you want to accomplish with it, and what it can do if successful”
On-Page SEO Tips: To write an SEO optimized article you have to follow some rules. The best practice is to put the key phrase or, it’s a synonym in the title, headings, meta, and first paragraph of an article. Google has no policy to show longer articles on top. But it is easier to optimize a longer article for a particular long-tail keyphrase. It is better to keep keyword density below 3%. Enjoy your writing.